2. DEFINITION OF “PERSONAL DATA”Any information regarding a physical and/or identifiable person is considered “personal data”. This includes names, last names, postal address, emails, phone numbers, etc.
3. TREATMENT AND PURPOSE OF THE COLLECTED DATAAny personal data that may allow us to visit any of our websites or the installation of our mobile app, will be treated in conformity of the data protections laws and will only be collected, treated, and used for licit and informed purposes. For this reason, we detail all the purposes for which DEEPDELAY MANAGEMENT SL uses personal data as responsible for the treatment.
Manage contact forms to respond to the raised queries. The data obtained through this route is to respond to the users themselves and send them commercial information, in addition to including them in the distribution list.
DEEPDELAY MANAGEMENT SL will inform all users of the non-mandatory nature of the collection of certain personal data, except in the otherwise indicated fields. However, the non-completion of such data may prevent DEEPDELAY MANAGEMENT SL from providing all those Services linked to such data, freeing us from all responsibility for the non-provision or incomplete provision of these Services.
The user is obliged to provide the data in a truthful way and keep it updated, therefore, DEEPDELAY MANAGEMENT SL reserves the right to exclude from the services and to cancel the service to any user who has provided false data, without prejudice to the other actions that proceed in Law.
4. LEGITIMATION FOR THE TREATMENT OF USER DATAThe legal basis for the treatment of your data is the response to the queries raised through the website, which implies the application, at the request of the interested party, of pre-contractual measures by the interested party, both of the new partners and from suppliers.
5. DATA RETENTION PERIODThe data will be kept for the time necessary to respond to queries until each owner of the data expresses their will to stop processing their data.
6. COMMUNICATION OF USER PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIESYour personal data will only be communicated to the cooperative that will manage the purchases with the selected suppliers for the correct registration of a new member or for the registration process as a new supplier.
In the event that it is necessary to communicate your information to any other third party, your consent will be requested.
7. SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATADEEPDELAY MANAGEMENT SL has a special concern to ensure the security of your personal data. Your data is stored in our information systems, where we have adopted and implemented security, technical and organizational measures to prevent any loss or unauthorized use by third parties, for example, our web portals use Https data encryption protocols.
a) The date and time of access to the Web, allowing you to know the times of most influx, and make the necessary adjustments to avoid saturation problems at our peak times.
b) The number of daily visitors to each section, allowing to know the most successful areas and increase and improve their content, in order for users to obtain a more satisfactory result and improve the content design.
c) The date and time of the last time the user visited the Website to carry out analytical and statistical studies on the use of the website.
d) Security elements that intervene in the access control of restricted areas.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your browser to allow our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when the pages on our site are visited and by how many people. DEEPDELAY MANAGEMENT SL cookies do not collect personal information, and we do not combine the general information collected through cookies with other personal information to know who you are or what your email address is.
Most browsers have an option to disable the cookie feature, which prevents your browser from accepting new cookies, as well as allowing you to decide whether you want to accept each new cookie in a variety of ways. Click here for more information about cookies and how to reject them.
9. USER RIGHTS.All users can exercise any of the rights granted by data protection regulations, such as the right of access, limitation of treatment, deletion, portability, etc. by contacting DEEPDELAY MANAGEMENT SL or sending an email to [email protected]
10. THE USER DOES NOT WANT TO RECEIVE INFORMATION FROM US OR WISHES TO REVOKE CONSENT.Any user can oppose to their information being used for advertising purposes, market studies, or development of satisfaction surveys. They may also revoke their consent at any time. For this, they must send and email to [email protected] When the user receives publicity via email, they may also oppose through the same channel by accessing a link included in said email and following the given instructions.